Are you researching transportation planning, demographics, economic trends or public policy issues?
Our collection of 15,000 books, periodicals and reports, includes:
- All MTC and ABAG publications
- Local, California and federal government documents
- Local general plans and environmental reports
- Traffic counts and forecasts
- Bridge and construction reports
- Demographic data - including U.S. Census
- Earthquake maps
- The Library collection is open to the public by appointment
- Some reference assistance is still available by telephone or email
The Library is open to the public by appointment. Reference assistance is also available by telephone or email.
Phone: (415) 778-5236
375 Beale Street, Suite 800
San Francisco, CA 94105
Head Librarian: Julie Tunnell